A brief summary of things to consider for your next office fitout in Perth regardless of size
by Stefan Goldfinch - Managing Director
- Identify the amount of space you have and how many staff are required, now and in the future
- What are your staff's requirements e.g. do they really need an office or will a well designed workstation suffice
- Do you need to move walls to maximise the area/s, you should only do this once so think of the future expansion of the business
- Do you need to add glass to maximise the light through the office
- Do a rough plan of what you want complete with a scope of works, this will help your interior fitout company understand what you require
- If you can work out a maximum budget this makes it easier for the Office Fitout Company to work within it, if they won't do this you are talking to the wrong Company
- Choose your Office Fitout Company wisely, not just on price, cheap is cheap!
- Are they too cheap? your gut feeling is nearly always right
- Are they professional? Do you get on with the Project Manager, remember you have to work with him throughout the project?
- Did they give you good service from the start? Did they present to you in a professional manner? This is an important mark of what thier work will be like
- Did the Office Fitout Company supply a quotation that you could understand? Did they have photos/drawings to show you?
I'll be doing a more comprehensive list over the next few weeks, this will be available upon request.