Who We Are
After 22 years in business supplying office furniture and fit outs in Perth, we are all about making your life easier by handling every small and large detail of your office requirements. Whether it be a turn key renovation, new premises fit out, new office furniture or just an extra desk, chair, storage, boardroom or reception furniture, we’ll look after it from start to finish.
Our quality office furniture comes with a 5 year, 10 year or lifetime warranty unless otherwise stated, we also offer scheduled maintenance on certain products over their lifetime.
We are fully aware of the costs of running a business and we strive to be as competitive as possible, we also take care to meet individual needs when designing projects, we are able to do this by having our own exclusive ranges of office furniture manufactured to our clients specifications, or we can supply ex stock from our local Perth warehouse.
We visit you to listen to your requirements, measure and prepare a proposal, we will also work off your plans if applicable. Alternatively you can make an appointment to visit us in our showroom in Bayswater to look over products, colours, designs etc.
Call us on 08 63118618, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
- Partitioning & open plan systems
- Ceilings and all plasterboard work
- Demolition & rubbish removal
- Plumbing, electrical, cabling
- Floor coverings & painting
- Window furnishings & tinting
- Frosting & signage
- Glass, tiling, windows
- Custom layout & general design
- Work flow planning & ergonomics
- Custom furniture ergonomics
- Light & noise effects
- Fabrics & colour consulting
- Mobility & functionality
- Work flow design consultation
- Product design consultation
- Planning & scheduling
- Contractual work co-ordination
- Site supervision
- Customer liaison
- OHS Policy Statement
- Stock & custom made office furniture
- Office chairs & all other seating
- Desks & workstations
- Boardrooms & reception furniture
- Open plan workstation systems
- Filing & storage systems